söndag 25 maj 2014

Prioritising

Tomorrow the game Tera will recieve a new class. This presents a small problem because I want to play Cs:go and Tropico today and you need to be lvl 40 to play the new class and my wife wants to play with me. She got multiple lvl 40+ but my highest is just 38. Thankfully she knows the ins and outs of Tera so we can Quest efficently but still that's a few hours less of other games for me.

Tera is a different mmorpg because its twitch based which means you have to aim to hit and not just button mash which means skills are much more important than your normal mmo. I hope more games go this way because its way more fun. Especially the bams, bad ass mobs. Mini bosses which actually pose a challenge where you will die if you don't read them and dodge!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar