söndag 18 september 2016

Making a game

So recently I started making a small game together with my 4 year old. And when I say with I mean sometimes he watch and get to play the results. The most active he is is when I'm modelling and texturing but as soon as the coding starts his attention drifts. Still fun to sit and create something with him.



When my wife was putting out youngest to bed Christoffer (4yo) wanted to play with his wooden railway. This would make too much noise so I took him with me downstairs. In my head this idea to create a small railway building game popped up. I asked Chris if he wanted to make that next when we are finished with this one... he didn't seem to grasp the concept of an unfinished idea and instead said he wanted to play that. Sigh.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar